My name is Tania Fendel and I offer Christian counseling for individuals and groups in Denver, CO. Union with Christ is what empowers Christians. Explore topics such as money, the single life, dating, parenting, sexuality, shame and forgiveness.
There are some ways that your parents failed you or something in your past has you feeling stuck even now. How would you like to work together with your therapist to re-parent your inner child?
Splankna is a mind-body protocol that helps you enjoy the effects of mind-body techniques without compromising faith and spiritual boundaries. See the Splankna Therapy Institute statement of faith.
Splankna is an organized path using elements from Neuro-Emotional Technique (N.E.T.), Thought-Field Therapy (T.F.T.), E.M.D.R. (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) and spiritual warfare. It harnesses God's remarkable created mechanisms in the body-mind connection. It provides a highly effective treatment procedure for quickly alleviating a wide range of psychological symptoms. It addresses challenges comprehensively, attending to the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of the problem and the solution.
Splankna Therapy leans into the lead of the Holy Spirit, inviting God to search through all the stored emotional content of a person’s history and take them to the root of your symptom. You may not always know the original causes of your emotional struggles, but the Lord does, and he is willing and able to heal.
You will enjoy time-efficient effects of mind-body techniques.
It is possible to achieve rapid results with anxiety disorders, depression and a wide range of other symptoms.
It is a means to access and resolve subconscious trauma in your life.
Emotional healing allows you to develop new behavior and emotional patterns.
1. Johnson, P. (1999) Energy Healing - A Christian Theological Appraisal. Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/1355079/Energy_Healing_A_Christian_Theological_Appraisal
2. Feinstein, D. (2017). The Manual Stimulation of Acupuncture Points in the Treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Review of Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques. Medical Acupuncture, 29(4): 249 253
3. Benor, D.J., 2014. Energy psychology practices and theories of new combinations of psychotherapy. Curr. Res. Psychol., 5: 1-18. http://thescipub.com/abstract/10.3844/crpsp.2014.1.18
4. Furman, M. and Gallo, F. (2000) The neurophysics of human behavior: explorations at the interface of brain, mind, behavior and information. Boca Raton: CRC Press.
5. Gallo, F. (2019) Uses and Abuses of Manual Muscle Testing. Retrieved from: https://www.energypsych.com/readings/uses-and-abused-of-manual-muscle-testing/